The main themes on these videos are the result of my, Douglas, Gaijin-Eyes views of Japan.
However Megumi has, in some cases, also added her touch by advising me on some of my interpretations.
Cherry Blossom - the Flower of the Samurai
The samurai, who were ready to sacrifice themselves in their prime, adopted the cherry blossom as their flower
as it, at the height of its beauty, also falls to the ground and dies.
This short video is about the short life of the cherry blossom.
- Cherry Blossom - the Flower of the Samurai
- Takahashi after the rain
- Takahashi Inari Shrine in the Snow
- Fujisaki Shrine Festival, Kumamoto, Japan
- The Renge-in Tanjouji Okuno-in Temple Festival
- Taiko Competition, Kumamoto, Japan
- Kumamoto Castle - September 9th, 2015 - Taiko Group 5
- Kumamoto Castle - September 9th, 2015 - Taiko Group 7
- A Year of Rice
- Koi nobori
- The Quakes